**Please note UPDATED table reservation forms and Diwali Ticket Sales Procedures. Submit all forms to email@example.com by Sunday, October 13, 2019.**
Tickets will go on SALE at the Cultural Center Sunday October 20th, 2019 11:00AM – 12:30 PM for both Children’s Diwali Ball as well as Adult’s Diwali Ball. An option to purchase tickets online will be available shortly after the day of ticket sales. Please note that online purchase will not guarantee front seats availability and we highly recommend you to come on the day of ticket sales to select the best seats at a more reasonable rate. A link for the online ticket sales will be sent out shortly.
TICKET SALES AND PROCEDURES – (PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO THE RULES).
- Doors will open at 8:00AM on the Day of Ticket Day Sales where you will be allotted a queue number by a committee member, based upon on a first come first serve basis.
- Once your table reservation forms are confirmed with the committee member, you will then immediately be given a token number, which you or a representative from the same table needs to bring with them at the time of Ticket Sales which will begin at 11 AM sharp.
- Token numbers will only be given to people physically present (in other words token numbers cannot be given to friends for their friends coming on the way or are parking or anything of that sort).
- One representative will not be given two token numbers for the same Diwali Ball.
- At 11 AM sharp, the committee member in charge of the entrance will begin calling out the Token numbers. At this point, if you or any other representative from the SAME table is not present, you will lose your spot. Whoever will be coming for selecting the table, must have the token number card present with them.
- It is only after 12.30 PM, a representative may come and select up to two or more tables, provided that he/she has all the paperwork ready for both the tables. No queue number will be required for this.
- Light refreshments will be served on this day.
CHILDREN’S DIWALI PARTY
KHUSHIYON KI DIWALI
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2nd AT 17:30
Our Children’s Diwali Ball, Khushiyon Ki Diwali, will feature our little stars who have been practicing for weeks to steal your hearts and the show.
Children´s Diwali Ball Pricing:
ADULT’S DIWALI BALL
ROYAL DIWALI DECADE
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9th AT 21:30
Let’s celebrate together TEN Years of unity, celebrations and togetherness of our beautiful Cultural Center. We would like to welcome again the amazing DJ from last year, DJ MASTER KUNAL. He is an international DJ that not only plays the dhol but has a magical voice to serenade you during dinner and on the dance floor.
Participation for the Adult’s Diwali Ball: If you are interested in participating in the Adult´s Diwali Ball program we would love to see your moves! Please contact Renu Uttamchandani to register your interest at 636.997.644. We look forward to seeing you wow the audience!!
Adult´s Diwali Ball Pricing:
Please find attached the Table Reservation Form for the Adult´s & Children´s Diwali Ball 2019. Kindly fill in the form and have it emailed back by Sunday, October 13th at the latest. Please email all forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you in these events. Thank you so much for your support and cooperation.
Telephone/Whatsapp Number: +34.643.822.929