Greetings to all of you.
With great pleasure, ISAOM would like to welcome you all back from your summer holidays. Please save the date, October 22, 2022 for our Children’s Diwali Ball, open to all family members. Join us for an enchanting evening of dazzling dance performances, Bollywood music with DJ Loki, food and fun. Ticket prices include one free raffle. To buy more raffle tickets, please contact Vandana Uttamchandani at +34.672.044.344.
A few reminders:
· Please send in your Diwali dance registration forms by August 31, 2022 to email@example.com
· The mother’s meeting will be held on September 2, 2022 at 11.30 AM sharp. Any 1 representative (team leader or any other group member) from each dance group must attend the meeting. Others from the group are also welcome to join. Incase if any moms don’t have help with their kids, they may bring them along. Please RSVP with Renu Uttamchandani +34.636.997.644 / Geetika Valiramani +34.656.578.434 regarding your attendance to the Mother’s Meetingby August 31, 2022 so that we can make arrangements.
· A Diwali chat group has been made for all moms whose kids will be participating in the Diwali Show. Please join in the chat link so that you are updated regarding any information/updates.
o Chat Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FoKJI0pzFrw7qmAylGnPrf
· Room Reservations:
o ISAOM will be organizing 5 rooms for dance practices during various time slots on Saturday and Sunday. Please be responsible for your own children, the cleanliness of the rooms and turning off the electricity when not utilizing the rooms. 1 group leader (only 1 responsible person from each dance item) must join in the room reservation chat group to book their rooms for the practices. Chat link will be sent in the above main chat after the mother’s meeting.
· Sale of tickets will be held on October 16, 2022 from 10.30AM – 12.30PM at the ISAOM Cultural Centre. More details regarding this will be sent closer to the date.
· Stage practice will be held on October 16, 2022 from 17.00 – 19.30hrs.
· Due to limited budget, this year ISAOM will not be organizing children’s gifts for the Diwali Ball. However, if each group wants to organize their own gift or if all of the mom’s would like to jointly collaborate and organize a gift for all of the children, please make arrangements from your end.
We look forward to welcoming you all in bright spirits.
Song Selection Form:
Table Reservation Form:
Telephone/Whatsapp Number: +34.643.822.929